12 Months Warranty
We stand behind our high quality product. Everything goes through intensive testing and strict quality checks. We do the easily overlooked details to guarantee an extraordinary item. We guarantee our product against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from the date of receipt.
If you believe your product is defective, please contact us at [email protected] and provide a valid proof of purchase (order number or receipt.) We will repair or replace the defective product, or issue a complete refund, delivery charges included. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a warranty without valid proof of purchase.
• All warranty exchanges are tested in-house for proper product functionality since we always strive for customer satisfaction. If there’s a problem, we want to get to the root cause of it. Before you return your items, take another look at the instruction manual or shoot us an email here and we’ll see if we can resolve your issue. If we receive a product deemed to be in full working order after testing, we will send it back .
• Aropy™ warrants against material or workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Aropy™ is not responsible for damages caused to other devices made by third parties.
• This warranty does not cover product parts subject to normal wear, thus possibly considered consumables (e.g. batteries) or for damage to fragile parts, e.g. switches, rechargeable batteries or glass parts.
• If a material or workmanship defect arises with regard to any Aropy™ product, and a valid claim is received within the 12 Months Warranty Period, we will at our option:
(i) repair the Aropy™ product using new or refurbished parts
(ii) replace the Aropy™ product with a new or refurbished Aropy™ product
(iii) refund the purchase price of the defective Aropy™ product.
• This warranty does not cover damages caused by negligence or misuse in anyway. Under no circumstance does the warranty policy cover replacement or cost of any electric device used with our product.
Return & RefundOur policy lasts for 30 days from the purchase date. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange If 30 days have passed since your purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)Once your return has been received and inspected by our technicians, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or replacement product. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original payment method within a specified number of days.
In case of Late or missing refundsIf you haven’t received a refund yet, please first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take a while before your refund is officially transferred. Then contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at sales@ aropy .com and we will be happy to look into it.
Exchanges (if applicable)We only replace items if they are not defective or damaged. If you want to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at sales@ aropy .com and send your item to Chalkokondyli No.5, Office No.2, Nicosia 1071, Cyprus
ShipmentTo return your product, please mail it to: Chalkokondyli No.5, Office No.2, Nicosia 1071, Cyprus You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund as well as Taxes if any. It may take longer Depending on where you live.
SECTION 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
SECTION 2 – HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SECTION 3 – SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/). You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
SECTION 4 – BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at (http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work).
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads)
– Google: (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous)
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: (http://optout.aboutads.info/).
SECTION 5 – DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
SECTION 6 – YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
SECTION 7 – DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 9 – CHANGES
SECTION 10 – CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email sales @Aropy.com